2. Residents benefit from 24-hour reception facilities as you would in a hotel whilst enjoying the privacy of your own apartment as well as regular cleaning services. Some residences have a gym on site.
3. Serviced apartments are spacious. They are on average 25 % larger than the typical hotel room of a similar standard. They are a comfortable home from home for extended says in London.
4. Staff living in London on corporate business are able to work in their apartments, as well as meet and entertain clients and friends there. Most have broadband internet access. Serviced accommodation offers a great deal of flexibility both for individuals and for international families in London on temporary assignments.
5. Serviced apartments have their own separate kitchen, enabling residents to prepare/cook their own meals. Staff will not need to go to expensive restaurants on a daily basis - this will save the company money and also be good for the waistlines of employees!
6 . Washing machines and tumble dryers are provided in most serviced apartments so staff are be able to live independently without running up expensive laundry bills.
7. 4 or even 6 employees can share an apartment so it can be an extremely cost effective solution for staff on an extended stay in London.
8. Serviced apartments are perfect for remote project space for staff requiring short to medium term re-allocation. They are ideal for London-based companies requiring a temporary service team. They are excellent for overseas companies sending teams of staff to London for training. They provide excellent accommodaiton for staff on import/export reconnaissance missions.
9. Serviced apartments are a flexible, cost effective temporary solution for staff relocating to London.
10. There is no need for companies to sign up to a complicated tenancy agreement, nor is there a requirement to commit for a long period of time. Serviced apartment rental is flexible. You can book for one night, one week, one month or one year!
(ArticlesBase SC #627397)